Friday, May 22, 2009

Packed and Ready!

Sarah here today. Tomorrow morning at 6:00am, our two daughters, ages 10 and 11, and I will board a flight for Honduras! We are very excited to see what John and Ana do everyday and experience a week of life in Honduras. It is our girls first time overseas and my first time out of the country in.. well let's say .. a while .. since I was a teenager. I am looking forward to walking on the land where the women's clinic will be built and to go into some of the villages where John and Ana work each week. Please pray for our safety and health while we are gone and pray for my husband as he stays home and holds down the fort. We also have some business decisions and discussions to work through so please pray for clarity and unity for all in the cause of Christ. Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

No comments: